TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our Website
Providing you quality products and the best customer experience is our target
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions.
The term 'Somarriba, Inc.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12161 SW 131 AVE Miami FL United States 33186. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and/or errors.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Terms of Sale
• We have taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties.
• Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.
• We reserve the right to limit product quantities.
• Local, state, and federal laws apply on every transaction.
• Before making any purchase make certain that the item is LEGAL in your state/county/city.
• Not all products are available in all areas due to country, state, or local laws.
• All firearms are shipped to your local FFL dealer unless you opt to pick up at our store. Firearm Store pick up only available to Florida Residents.
• You may e-mail a copy of your local FFL dealer to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy to 305-252-8008. Please include your name and contact information.
• Federal law requires completion of form 4473 and background check and waiting period for all counter pick-ups.
• Florida transactions are subject to applicable sales tax.
• Firearms can only be shipped within the Unites States. It is unlawful to export restricted material without first obtaining a US export license.
• For assistance on international inquiries please contact our office at 305-252-6677 or email your inquiry to email@example.com
• All purchases may be subject to valid ID verification. Acceptable ID's include any government issued documents that states your name, address, and date-of-birth.
Refund and Shipping Policy
• Long Guns ship UPS Ground
• Handguns ship UPS Second Day Air Service
• Accessories ship USPS or UPS Ground.
• If you want to UPGRADE shipping you will pay ACTUAL COST.
• All orders ship the next business day.
• You will receive a Tracking Number on all shipments
• Shipping Cost is as follows:
$0.00-$600.00 -- $14.95
$600.00-$1,200.00 -- $17.95
Over $1,2000.00 -- FREE SHIPPING
• Buyer has three day inspection period from receipt of product. If not completely satisfied buyer can return product in NEW/UNUSED condition for a REFUND less any shipping charges.
• Please contact our main number 305-252-6677 to initiate a return within the inspection period. If you prefer you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• COST OF SHIPPING is non-refundable.
• **For All Non-Firearm Products We Will Only Ship To Your Verified Credit Card Billing Address**
• When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
• By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
• All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
• If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must be at least 21 years old
All participants must be a US citizen or a Legal US Resident
All participants must comply with Local, State and Federal law before and after transfer of firearm
Participants may be responsible for the following fees:
a. Background Check also known as NIC
b. FFL fees if applicable
c. Shipping Charges if applicable
d. Any applicable Taxes
Participants are required to enter full name, email address and telephone number to enter the raffle
Raffle Winner authorizes Somarriba, Inc. to use his/her name and photo if available for promotional and marketing purposes without any compensation.
Somarriba, Inc. reserves the right to modify and/or cancel this raffle at any time without notice.
Somarriba, Inc. reserves the right to modify this terms and conditions at any time without notice.
By entering the raffle all participants agree to all terms and conditions governing this raffle.
California Buyers: ⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All NFA Rules apply. These items will require a Form 3 transfer to your local dealer and then a Form 4 transfer to you. Make sure you can legally own these item before purchasing.
ITAR Product Warning
These products are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and as such, they may require validated licenses from the U.S. Department of State or Commerce. They may not be resold, diverted, transferred, transshipped or otherwise disposed of either in original form or after being incorporated through an intermediate process into other end items, without prior written approval of the United States Government. These products may also be subject to other international re-export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of this product is prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation, or authorization.
Violation of US Export Regulations may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime.